Most of us don’t have a lot of money, especially if we are authors. But If you are looking for a book cover, consider letting me make one for you. Above you can see some premade covers I created especially to try to raise funds for my friend Jen Gentry. Here is a facebook page we started to give information about her condition. https://www.facebook.com/groups/933509013328171/.
You can find her GoFundMe page here. http://www.gofundme.com/n5mw0g. If you wish to donate directly through Paypal, go to the facebook page and you will find her paypal email there.
You don’t have to choose a premade cover. You can see other covers I have made on my Pinterest page to give you an idea of what I can do. https://www.pinterest.com/marycfindley/all-about-book-covers/
Any ebook money I make, up until Jen meets her goal, should be donated to her fund. Here are my terms for making covers for authors, with the proceeds to be donated 100% to Jen’s medical needs. These offers apply to ebook covers only.
1. For a $10 donation, you can have any of the above-pictured covers as they are, with your title and author name in place of the generic text.
2. For a $15 donation, I will give three choices to change the font to.
3. For a $20 donation, I can change one image for a choice among 3 I have in my fairly large collection.
4. For a $25 donation, I can change both font and 1 image among a choice of three.
5. For a $35 donation, I can make you a cover to your specifications.
I can also make ad graphics. Here are a few, and I have many more images and fonts.
These are $10 each. All donations should be made directly to Jen’s fund. Show me a receipt or other proof, and I will respond accordingly with your graphic.
If you don’t need a cover or ad, or can’t donate, please tweet and share this blog so that others can see it and be made aware of Jen’s need. Thank you!